With the implementation of Recruiting Solutions, the disposition codes for ranking applicants have changed. Applicants can be ranked Interview, Qualified, or Unqualified. These codes are used for all faculty and staff searches. Each group is defined below.
Please note: Searches in RSA will continue to use the A, Q, U disposition codesPlease contact the Search Compliance Team with any questions. 860-486-2943, option 2.
- Applicants meet minimum and all or most preferred qualifications..
- No limit or rule on the number of "Interview" ranked applicants. If the applicant merits an “Interview” ranking, the applicant should be ranked “Interview” and offered an interview invitation.
- Must be invited for an interview. Initial interviews can be held via phone, Skype, or other electronic communication medium, or in person. Top candidates can be invited for on campus interviews without a subsequent interview certification from ODE.
- Additional “Interview” applicants will require an updated interview approval from ODE; this is if your “Interview” applicants do not produce a finalist and a tentative agreement on an offer, you will need ODE approval to change a “Qualified” to an “Interview”.
- Applicants meet minimum and possibly some preferred qualifications.
- Disposition must indicate which preferred qualifications are lacking.
- If interview pool is exhausted, applicants from this group may be moved to “Interview”
- If applicants are moved to “Interview” group, a new interview approval must be obtained. .
- Applicants do not meet minimum qualifications.
- Applicants cannot be interviewed or hired.